Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 10
I’m (obviously) a new blogger and this is completely new to me, so it’s my first year participating in this. I’m really excited to be doing something other than reading and worrying about reviews all the time. I don’t read as much as a lot of other people right now but I’m doing this for fun and I’ll be trying to push myself a bit more than usual!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week-long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
I Will Devote to Reading…:
- Read at least 1 hour or 50-100 pages per day.
- Read 2-3 books for that week.
- To read 700-900 pages throughout the week.
- Write 1-2 reviews during the week.
- Participate in at least 2 Twitter chats.
- Participate in 1-2 daily challenges.
Books to Read:
- Airel (The Airel Saga #1) by Aaron Patterson on Kindle (186 pages)
- Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld #1) by Kelley Armstrong on Trade Paperback (416 pages)
- Reign of Blood (Reign of Blood #1) by Alexia Purdy on Kindle (319 pages)