Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 10 Goal Results
Bout of Books is over! I’m a little sad but I’m also looking forward to relaxing a bit on the reading. I enjoyed doing this so much, I had a lot of fun and it truly pushed me to read more then I have been in a while. It’s motivated me to go back to reading AT LEAST 1 book a week so I can release weekly reviews. I wish I had been able to participate in more Twitter chats but I did what I could. I look forward to the next one and every one after that!
There were my Goals:
- Read at least 1 hour or 50-100 pages per day.
- Read 2-3 books for that week.
- To read 700-900 pages throughout the week.
- Write 1-2 reviews during the week.
- Participate in at least 2 Twitter chats.
- Participate in 1-2 daily challenges.
To see a full list of my goals and daily updates: Goals/Updates
All the challenged I participated in: Challenges
- I read an average of 100 pages a day on the days I was able to read.
- Altogether I read 580 pages which a little less then I aimed for but I’m still content with that.
- I’m happy with myself because I wrote the 2 reviews on the books I read.
- I unfortunately was able to attend only 1 Twitter chat but it was awesome!
- Most days I participated in the daily challenges and altogether I did 6 challenges.
- I was able to read 2 books:
Airel (The Airel Saga #1) by Aaron Patterson on Kindle (186 pages)
Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld #1) by Kelley Armstrong on Trade Paperback (416 pages)