Life of a Blogger #2: Embarrassing Things
Life of a Blogger is a weekly
meme hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat. Each week she will choose a subject (scheduled in advance)
and all participating bloggers will talk about that part of their life. The topics will be non-bookish and it will give me a chance to talk about me and my life so that you can get to know me better on a more personal level.
This post usually comes out on Thursday but I’ve chosen to do it on Monday instead. I will be catching up on the older posts of this meme soon every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month on “Catch up Wednesday’s: Life of a Blogger”.
Last week’s topic was: Siblings
A lot of things embarrass me because I can be a pretty shy person, I have low self-esteem issues (because I was bullied for YEARS over my weight) and I suffer from an anxiety disorder. It’s all the opposite of my personality, which is big and loud, I laugh at everything and I LOVE bugging people and making them laugh. Here’s my list:
- Any time I’m the centre of attention in public, with many people. My wedding speech was one of my worst experiences EVER! My husband had to hold my hand while I cried, convince me it was okay and that I would do good. That was so horrible.
- I have a filthy mouth and swear a lot but I have respect and I hate when I’m in a public place and the people with me swear really loudly.
- When people start randomly singing or dancing in public, like what the hell are you doing? Shut up and sit down!!! I may laugh my ass off but it still embarrasses me.
- When I say something private to someone, they don’t click it in and they repeat it out loud.
- When I use the women’s public wash room and don’t realize I have toilet paper stuck on my shoe (because women are disgusting!).
- Being OCD, if there’s a typo in what I write I panic because I think someone might read that blasphemous mistake, haha.
- I hate when I make a joke and no one laughs or gets it and they get awkward. I’m hilarious, how could this happen?!
- I’m really clumsy sometimes, not the falling type but more the; knock stuff over, run into things and almost fall many times a day type.
- When I say something really funny and people are laughing like crazy which makes me laugh harder… Only to realize they are laughing at something else. 😦
I procrastinated with this post so, I’m surprised I got this many. I came up with a few when I looked through other people’s embarrassing moments. I’m not as embarrassed by things any more because I have a very big “screw everyone else” outlook on life. I cared too much about what others thought in the past and now I just live my life and enjoy it as best as I can.