Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 11 Goal Results
(Original Bout of Books goals post)
- Read at least 1 hour or 50-100 pages per day.
- Read the whole omnibus (3 books, 2 novella’s) and the 4th book in the series.
- To read 696-912 pages throughout the week.
- Write 5-6 reviews during the week.
- Participate in at least 2 Twitter chats.
- Participate in 1-2 daily challenges.
This is the one I bought, that isn’t part of the omnibus.
I’m disappointed that I didn’t read even half of the goals I set. It turns out I’m having an issue balancing school, my blog and life. I think going to school is still too new for me so, this didn’t turn out to be the best time for me. I’m still happy I got to read as much as I could, considering how busy I was. Yay, for reading on the bus, because otherwise I never would have had the time.
(Daily update during Bout of Books post)
Book I read: Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy
Total I read: 26% of a 588 page book
Reviews written: 1
Chats I participated in: 1 – 8pm Twitter Chat with @soulswallo: Q1/A1, Q2/A2, Q3/A3, Q4/A4,Q5/A5, Q6/A6, Q7/A7
(This goes to my Bout of Books challenges post, where you can see what I did/wrote.)
Challenges I participated in: 6
- The Book Monsters – Scavenger Book Hunt #1: A Book that begins with “B” (for Bout of Books!).
- The Book Monsters – Scavenger Book Hunt #2 A book that has been made into a movie/tv show.
- The Book Monsters – Scavenger Book Hunt #3 A series you love.
- The Book Monsters – Scavenger Book Hunt #5 A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves.
- Lulo Fan Girl – Make a playlist centered around at least ONE of the books you plan on reading during the read-a-thon.
- Writing My Own Fairy Tale – Like This, Try This.